ABOUT MIRAMAR GLOBAL
Miramar Global is a leader in executive search and talent acquisition. We help the greatest companies fulfil their ambitions by providing world-class talent. Serving the most innovative companies in the world across technology, automotive, science, industrial and consumer markets, we combine deep commercial insight with leading-edge head-hunting capabilities to deliver high performing talent that sets our clients apart. Operating from our offices in North America, Zurich, the UK, and Singapore we deliver a unified global service. Companies hire us to identify, assess and recruit ‘best in class’ forward thinkers that will future-proof their business whilst driving continued success and growth. We assist our customers to outpace their competition through delivering executive teams with a combination of diversity, creativity, technical prowess, and commercial rigour.
Our goal is to deliver innovative talent solutions that challenge thinking, whilst bringing creativity and effectiveness in a recruitment process. We pride ourselves on development and innovating in our sector. Learning and development is at the heart of our business. We actively invest in new platforms, tools and service offerings that can advance the position and effectiveness of our Consultants and the search industry itself. Throughout the COVID crisis we have prided ourselves on our team focus.
Miramar Senior Consultants work closely with a Partner or Principal to support the successful completion of search assignments, whilst also developing a personal business portfolio. Reporting to Managing Partner John Hodge and based in our Philadelphia office, the role consists of a variety of tasks, including industry research, headhunting, process control and client relationship management. You will play a key part in driving projects through to successful completion.
- Successful candidates will be intelligent, confident professionals with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You will be working on several projects at any time, process focused, and solid organisational skills are a must.
- You should enjoy headhunting, research and analysis and be able to engage people at a senior level while demonstrating excellent profiling and report writing skills.
- Key is the ability to confidently develop tangible and commercial business relationships, whilst delivering solutions to clients and candidates.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Miramar is an open and entrepreneurial environment, we enjoy working together and actively nurture a cohesive, high-performance culture.
- The opportunity for international secondments to any of Miramar’s global locations.
- Everyone in the business meets for virtual huddles every two weeks. We regroup and connect as a global company, discuss projects, themes, news and share successes from around the business.
- Each employee has a bespoke business and personal development plan, supported through regular meetings with their Regional Partners and our Global Operations Director.
- Women of Miramar group meetings run once a quarter, as a team of professional women looking to support each other in the workplace, to discuss any important topics or themes, and set objectives and strategy for the company.
- The company enjoys regular socials, including key events during summer and winter. Annual trips to the UK Headquarters.
- We offer a competitive package, with delivery commissions in place to maximise earning potential coupled with an annual company bonus.
- Personal development – we take an active role in supporting and developing your career, with regular one to one sessions, monthly performance meetings and regular L&D workshops. We use professional performance coaches and leading figures to support the Miramar team in ensuring continued positive wellbeing and productivity.
- Take an active role in the start-up phase of assigned searches by participating in client kick-off meetings whilst driving the development of the search strategy and target list of companies.
- Act as a trusted point of contact; vocal and directive in update conversations and responsive to client needs.
- Contribute in, or conduct, all interviews with senior executives on assigned searches.
- Pro-actively source, approach, and headhunt passive candidates for active assignments.
- Write candidate assessments for presentation to the client.
- Conduct research activities for search engagements, utilizing a wide variety of tools and social media channels to identify prospective candidates.
- To act as a mentor and guide to delivery team members, and a business partner to the wider organization.
- Produce a business development strategy that can be executed alongside delivery responsibilities.
- Build relationships with senior candidates and prospective business targets for both short and long-term opportunities.
- Develop a deep market knowledge and understanding of your target market.
- Attend relevant trade shows and conferences to create pitching opportunities, with a clear strategy for generating relationships and business opportunities thereafter.
- You will have a background in a delivery role, preferably from an executive search environment. You will be process driven and have demonstrable knowledge and experience in confidently running and managing candidate engagement in a search. You will be confident in interviewing and assessing potential candidates and provide effective shortlist assessment reports.
- Experience participating in client updates and contributing effectively. An interest to develop in this area.
- You will have good experience operating in a small team, with strong project management and communication skills.