ABOUT MIRAMAR GLOBAL
Miramar Global is a leader in executive search and talent acquisition. We help the greatest companies fulfil their ambitions by providing world-class talent. Serving the most innovative companies in the world across technology, automotive, science, industrial and consumer markets, we combine deep commercial insight with leading-edge head-hunting capabilities to deliver high performing talent that sets our clients apart.
Operating from our offices in North America, the UK, Zurich and Singapore we deliver a unified global service. Companies hire us to identify, assess and recruit ‘best in class’ forward thinkers that will future-proof their business whilst driving continued success and growth. We assist our customers to outpace their competition through delivering executive teams with a combination of diversity, creativity, technical prowess and commercial rigour. Our goal is to deliver innovative talent solutions that challenge thinking, whilst bringing creativity and effectiveness in a recruitment process.
Reports to: Andy Stoneham Knott, CEO
With the Partners, Miramar Principals are the global sales leaders within the group. There is a strong emphasis on developing new business relationships whilst maintaining and maximising opportunities in their current client portfolio. Alongside some delivery on their own assignments, they will help set business standards and act as mentors to both Senior and Delivery Consultants.
- This role is critical to the overall success of Miramar Global, responsible for business development, project oversight, team management and a key lead to the strategic direction of the company
- Consistently network within selective industry specialisations, building long term relationships and candidate pipelines
- Set challenging individual monthly business development objectives
- Build relationships with senior candidates and prospective business targets, for both short and long-term opportunities
- Manging client search kick-off meetings, leading the development of the search strategy, overseeing, and leading project timescales and running regular assignment update sessions with clients
- Conduct all interviews with senior executives on assigned searches
- Manage and support candidates through the interview process, providing them with an exceptional service and after care
- To act as a mentor and guide to delivery team members, and a business partner to the wider organization.
- Be a ‘Miramar – best practice champion’ – driving process orientated global standards, continuously focussing on customer experience and satisfaction.
- Ensure the Invenias database is accurate and up to date at all times
- Attend relevant trade shows and conferences to create pitching opportunities, with a clear strategy for generating relationships and tangible business thereafter
- Track business opportunities and follow up regularly with prospective client contacts.
- You will have a background of business development in recruitment sales, with the ideal experience coming from a practical knowledge of winning, and successfully closing, executive search assignments.
- Successful candidates will be intelligent, confident professionals with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Key is the ability to confidently develop tangible and commercial business relationships, whilst delivering solutions to clients and candidates.
- You should enjoy sales, research and analysis and be able to engage people at a senior level while demonstrating excellent profiling and report writing skills.
- We will take an active role in supporting and developing your career, with regular one to one sessions, monthly performance meetings and regular training workshops. We use professional performance coaches and leading figures to support the Miramar team in ensuring positive wellbeing and productivity.
WHAT’S ON OFFER
- Miramar offers a flexible hybrid working model
- An exceptional company culture, with a caring, compassionate team of people who are each individually ambitious to reach their goals. As a collective this forms a high-performance and success focussed organisation.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities are available for all employees at all levels, our senior leadership team are passionate about ensuring the continued development of our people.
- The company enjoys regular socials, including key events during summer and winter.
- Each staff member has a bespoke business and personal development plan, supported through regular meetings with their Regional Partners and our Global Operations Director
- We offer international travel opportunities to any of our global offices as part of integrating into the global team as well as opportunities to move internationally should you be looking to do this as part of your career objectives.
- Everyone in the business meets for virtual ‘townhalls’ each month. We regroup and connect as a global company, discuss projects, themes, news and share successes from around the business.
- Women of Miramar group meetings run once a quarter, as a team of professional women looking to support each other in the workplace, to discuss any important topics or themes, and set objectives and strategy for the company.