ABOUT MIRAMAR GLOBAL
Miramar Global is a leader in executive search and talent acquisition. We help the greatest companies fulfil their ambitions by providing world-class talent. Serving the most innovative companies in the world across technology, automotive, science, industrial and consumer markets, we combine deep commercial insight with leading-edge head-hunting capabilities to deliver high performing talent that sets our clients apart. Operating from our offices in North America, Zurich, the UK and Singapore we deliver a unified global service. Companies hire us to identify, assess and recruit ‘best in class’ forward thinkers that will future-proof their business whilst driving continued success and growth. We assist our customers to outpace their competition through delivering executive teams with a combination of diversity, creativity, technical prowess, and commercial rigour.
Our goal is to deliver innovative talent solutions that challenge thinking, whilst bringing creativity and effectiveness in a recruitment process. We pride ourselves on development and innovating in our sector. Learning and development is at the heart of our business. We actively invest in new platforms, tools and service offerings that can advance the position and effectiveness of our Consultants and the search industry itself. Throughout the COVID crisis we have prided ourselves on our team focus.
Miramar Associates/Senior Associates work closely with a Principal and Senior Consultant to support the successful completion of search assignments. The role consists of a variety of tasks, including supporting in senior level delivery, industry research, developing a skillset in headhunting, process control and relationship management. The role can be based out of our office in Richmond, (London) Philadelphia, Zurich, or Singapore.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Miramar is an open and entrepreneurial environment, we enjoy working together and actively nurture a cohesive, high-performance culture.
- The opportunity for international secondments to any of Miramar’s global locations.
- Everyone in the business meets for virtual huddles every two weeks. We regroup and connect as a global company, discuss projects, themes, news and share successes from around the business.
- Each employee has a bespoke business and personal development plan, supported through regular meetings with their Regional Partners and our Global Operations Director.
- Women of Miramar group meetings run once a quarter, as a team of professional women looking to support each other in the workplace, to discuss any important topics or themes, and set objectives and strategy for the company.
- The company enjoys regular socials, including key events during summer and winter. Annual trips to the UK Headquarters.
- UK Headquarters are in central Richmond. We operate a flexible working policy, with employees working from home and from the office a couple of days a week.
- We offer a competitive package, with delivery commissions in place to maximise earning potential coupled with an annual company bonus.
- Personal development – we take an active role in supporting and developing your career, with regular one to one sessions, monthly performance meetings and regular L&D workshops. We use professional performance coaches and leading figures to support the Miramar team in ensuring continued positive wellbeing and productivity.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Successful candidates will be intelligent, confident professionals with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You will be process focused, and solid organisational skills are a must.
- You should enjoy speaking to new people, research and analysis and be able to engage people at a senior level while demonstrating excellent profiling and report writing skills.
This is an exciting time for the business. If you are in interested in developing a career in executive search with a global, innovative company, please apply with your CV for an introductory discussion. We are committed to equal opportunities for all employees and applications.