Miramar Global is a leader in executive search and talent acquisition. We help the greatest companies fulfil their ambitions by providing world-class talent. Serving the most innovative companies in the world across technology, automotive, science, industrial and consumer markets, we combine deep commercial insight with leading edge head hunting capabilities to deliver high performing talent that sets our clients apart.
Operating from our offices in the UK, North America, Zurich and Singapore we deliver a unified global service. Companies hire us to identify, assess and recruit ‘best in class’ forward thinkers that will future-proof their business whilst driving continued success and growth. We assist our customers to outpace their competition through delivering executive teams with a combination of diversity, creativity, technical prowess and commercial rigour. Our goal is to deliver innovative talent solutions that challenge thinking, whilst bringing creativity and effectiveness in the recruitment process.
Miramar delivery consultants work closely with a Partner or Principal to support the successful completion of search assignments. You are an integral part of Miramar’s success in delivering exceptional candidate and client experiences. As part of the engine room for the business you will be providing insightful information, through a variety of tasks, including industry research, headhunting, candidate qualification, process management and client co-ordination.
Miramar is an open and entrepreneurial environment, we enjoy working together and actively nurture a cohesive, high-performance culture. Our leadership team prioritises the progression of employees providing opportunities for learning & development and international travel to our network of global offices to foster working relationships and enhance your Miramar experience.
- Collate information from Client/Consultant, industry research and sources to gain a comprehensive understanding of the Client Company, industry and the position requirements.
- Contribute actively to the start-up phase of assigned searches by joining in client kick-off meetings and assisting in the development of the search strategy
- Pro-actively source, approach and headhunt prospective candidates through targeted company research, industry sources, relevant prior searches and internal sources.
- Support the Partner/Principal in assessment and qualification of candidates, coupled with providing input regarding shortlists.
- Co-ordinate and assist in client update meetings, confidently presenting candidates and industry insights.
- In partnership with the Partner/Principle conduct in-depth interviews to further assess qualifications and fit to position specifications.
- Manage and support candidates through the interview process, providing them with an exceptional service and after care.
- Takes ownership of maintaining the accuracy, quality and integrity of all search information from the client and candidate(s) perspective in the Miramar proprietary database.
- Consistently network within your selective industry specialisations, building long term relationships and candidate pipelines.
- Provide an excellent research service to the Partner/Principal: identifying prospective candidates, conducting background research, name generation, sourcing and pre-screening candidates.
- You will have a background in recruitment, with the ideal experience coming from a practical knowledge of executive search. Alternatively, you may have analogous experience in a customer facing or sales environment.
- Successful candidates will be intelligent, confident professionals with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Key is the ability to confidently call potential senior candidates, research and present information accurately and persuasively.
- You should enjoy sales, research and analysis and be able to engage people at a senior level while demonstrating excellent profiling and report writing skills.
WHAT’S ON OFFER
- Miramar offers a flexible hybrid working model requiring 2 days per week in the Richmond office (on any day of your choosing)
- An exceptional company culture, with a caring, compassionate team of people who are each individually ambitious to reach their goals. As a collective this forms a high-performance and success focussed organisation.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities are available for all employees at all levels, our senior leadership team are passionate about ensuring the continued development of our people.
- The company enjoys regular socials, including key events during summer and winter.
- Each staff member has a bespoke business and personal development plan, supported through regular meetings with their Regional Partners and our Global Operations Director
- We offer international travel opportunities to any of our global offices as part of integrating into the global team as well as opportunities to move internationally should you be looking to do this as part of your career objectives.
- Everyone in the business meets for virtual ‘townhalls’ each month. We regroup and connect as a global company, discuss projects, themes, news and share successes from around the business.
- Women of Miramar group meetings run once a quarter, as a team of professional women looking to support each other in the workplace, to discuss any important topics or themes, and set objectives and strategy for the company.